- In July, the company’s new generation Intracranial Balloon Dilatation Catheter Neuro LPS received the national medical device registration certificate from NMPA.
- From August to October, the company established three wholly owned subsidiaries in Suzhou, and started planning to build the southern base.
- In December, the company’s new generation Drug Coated Coronary Stent System HT Supreme received the national medical device registration certificate from NMPA, and proposed the idea of “Healing Targeted” for the first time in the industry.
- Completed enrollment of 1,632 patients from Canada, Europe, Japan and the U.S. in the PIONEER III clinical trial.
- SINOMED was listed on the STAR Market (Stock code: 688018.SH) of the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
- HT Supreme Drug-Eluting Stent receives CE mark.
- SINOMED Group completed the Shareholding System transformation and became a joint-stock company
- SINOMED expanded its overseas organization with operational subsidiaries in Hong Kong, US, Japan and Europe
- The BASIS study enrollment begins in China. This is the world’s first clinical study comparing intercranial balloon dilation to medical therapy
- BuMA Supreme becomes the first DES from China to be granted approval for a simultaneous US FDA, Canadian Health Canada, Japanese PMDA and European trial. The PIONEER III study began enrollment of patients in these regions
- Established the company’s Neurointervention Department and spearheaded the “Intervention without Implantation” hypothesis in the neurological field
- Formed a Sino-foreign joint venture after company restructuring and financing from Co-Stone Capital, China Securities, CITIC Securities, Tao Capital and LYFE Capital
- Tytrak®, NC Thonic® and Sleek Prime Balloon Catheters receives CE mark
- BuMA® DES registered in Brazil and Kazakhstan
- Tytrak®, NC Thonic® Balloon Catheter registered in Thailand
- Results of the PANDA III study are published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology (JACC)
- Neuro RX® became the first rapid exchange intercranial balloon catheter approved by China CFDA
- Tytrak® PTCA balloon catheter approved by China CFDA
- BuMA® DES registered in Indonesia and Thailand
- Sleek Prime PTCA Balloon Catheter registered in South Korea
- BuMA Supreme’s clinical study, PIONEER I, began enrollment in the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain and Portugal
- “Vascular restoration: Is there a window of opportunity” by Dr. Jianhua Sun, Xiaoran Kang and Tianzhu Li was published in the journal of Medical Hypotheses
- SINOMED’s Accufit® TMVR was introduced by Prof. Patrick W. Serruys at PCR Innovators Day
- NC Thonic® Non-compliant PTCA balloon catheter approved by China CFDA
- SUN Bare Metal Stent received CE mark
- SINOMED wholly acquired Alchimedics, a French technical company
- Novel Biodegradable Drug Coating Coronary Stent BuMA® approved by SFDA
- Sleek PTCA Balloon Catheter received CE mark
- SINOMED established in China
- Sleek PTCA Balloon Catheter and SUN Bare Metal Stent approved by China SFDA
- Beijing Sun Technology Inc. (prior entity of SINOMED) established in China